First day 1 °
- Pick up from the land terminal, airport and / or from the point you choose and transfer to Ecoaventuras Amazónicas.
- Zip Line – Tiroleza, 250 meters of sliding will make you feel like raptors descending in search of their prey, if you are looking to eliminate stress, this is the adventure you need.
- Canopy – Suspension bridge, 101 meters of walk to the height of the highest trees of the Amazon, it is possible to observe many species of living beings like frogs, canopy birds like the tucan, lizards like the geckos, which walking on the base of the trees you would never have the opportunity to see them or hear them without this type of constructions, you will have a different experience.
- Creole lunch, vegetarian options and / or diets, prior notice.
- Adventure circuit, if you like challenges, this circuit is very challenging, the difficulties range from level 1 to level 4 of difficulty, strive and you will see that in the end when you overcome the 4 obstacles you will feel very fulfilled and you will want to have many more challenges
- Night walk, once the sun sets, the activity in the Amazon changes enormously with the sounds of insects, nocturnal birds like towaio, owls, owls, the only species of monkey in the world such as the musmuqui or nocturnal monkey. activity, with good luck we will have the opportunity to appreciate them in their natural habitat.
- If there is a lot of energy we will have an incredible bonfire, observing the majestic starry night.
- Lodging in bungalows.
Second day 2 °
- A wake-up call at 4.15am will let you know that we will visit the amazing parrot clay lick “La Cachuela”, which approx. It lasts 2 hours. It is the perfect place for lovers of parrots, hundreds of them will make their arrival in the early morning to congregate and try to eat the clay which is used by the minerals to detoxify some immature fruit or seed as well as to socialize and Search for your partner, it is possible to see up to 7 species of Psithecidae (family of parrots and macaws) in this magical activity. while the other individuals finish pecking and feeding, that show can last for couple of hours.
We will have our breakfast in the house of a local family .
- Recreational fishing in the Madre de Dios River, in the summer or dry season, fishing becomes the main activity of the Amazonian population, you can see along the River many people fishing either hand-crafted or with fishnets. Along the river, catfish are the predominant ones in this area.
- Rural Cycling, the road and the circuit of the cachuela is a good place to appreciate the Amazonian crops such as pineapples, bananas, guava, pacae, graviola, mamey, huito, cocos, copoazu, zapote, tree bread, pijuayo in a bike ride, you will travel the entire bank of the Madre de Dios River, in many occasions you can see migrating birds in its path.
- Return to the city of Puerto Maldonado.
– 1 nights accommodation based on double and / or triple triple rooms with private bathroom.
– Transfers Airport – Lodge – Airport and / or hotel in Puerto Maldonado.
– All land and water transport according to the itinerary.
– All excursions with official bilingual guide (English / Spanish).
– Meals specified in the itinerary, vegetarian options (advise in advance).
Price per person (Min. 2 people) : US $ 120.00