Reserve of Tambopata
(Lake Sandoval) 2 days- 1 nights
1º First Day
- Pick up from the land terminal, airport and / or from the point you choose and transfer to Ecoaventuras Amazónicas.
- Botanical walk..
- Zip line Tiroleza..
- Canopy walk way..
- Night walk..
- Night campfire..
- Lodging in bungalows.
2º Second Day
- A wake-up call at 4.15am will let you know that we will visit the amazing parrot clay lick of the cache, which approx. It lasts 2 hours. For, then, after taking our delicious breakfast, we will have a very entertaining day visiting the famous Sandoval Lake which is located within the famous Tambopata National Reserve, We will take our lunch (box lunch) an Amazonian food, which we will taste on the shores of the majestic Lake, after a previous rest we will be able to walk in a few rowboats, you will have the opportunity to paddle in this endless and mysterious Spring in the middle of the jungle thicket.
- Return to Puerto Maldonado at approximately 5:00 p.m. In the afternoon, which will conclude our services.
- 1 night accommodation based on double and / or triple triple rooms with private bathroom.
PRICE PER PERSON
150.00 US dollar
LOW SEASON PRICES
ONLY FROM DECEMBER TO MARCH
127.50 US dollar per person
- Transfers Airport - Lodge - Airport and / or hotel in Puerto Maldonado.
- All land and water transport according to the itinerary.
- All excursions with official bilingual guide (English / Spanish).
- Meals specified in the itinerary, vegetarian options (advise in advance).
- Check out service on the last day ends at 10:00 in the morning.